Our honey buns
Our lil' monsters
Our sweet peas
Our angel face
Our snuggle bunnies
You would do anything for them. My eating habits were pretty brutal growing up (you can read more about that here) and my two little monkey butts inspired me to become a holistic nutritionist. My youngest is just about to start solids and my older is a well established toddler, so I know first hand the curveballs kids can through us at mealtimes.
I know you want the best for your sweet pea.
And it would be effin awesome to to have a mealtime like this once in a while -->
What’s your biggest mealtime challenge?
- Are you worried when to start giving your baby solids. What will happen to nursing?
- Maybe your child have many allergies you are worried about?
- Are you tired of chasing your child around, fork in hand, trying to get at least one bite of food in them?
- Does your little one starts crying the second you say "dinner"?
- Are you running out of ideas on how to distract your kid to get that bite in?
- Your sweet buh-ba is refusing to try new foods.
- Are you tired of the September to May runny nose?
- You are running out of sick days, personal days, vacation days to stay home because your little munchkin is sick ... again!
You've tried making food into funky shapes. Spoon feeding. Bribing. Begging. Chasing them around with food. Yet nothing seems to work.
You know you want to get your little one to eat better, but are at your wits end with trying tactics that seems to make things worst!
DO YOU NEED HELP IN ANY OF THESE AREAS
This is where I can help. My approach is simple.
Make a commitment to have fun.
make your healthy eating journey an adventure.
I believe that we should eat because we are hungry and stop because we are full. Letting our bodies be our guide. Babies and children are excellent regulators and know deep down how much they need to eat and even "what" to eat more of on any given day. This philosophy is woven into every concept, strategy or tip I teach parents.
start by booking a free strategy call with me
During this free online call we'll go over your mealtime challenges, your health goals and discover how I can help. If we feel like we are a good match, I'll tell you more about how we can work together.