You + Me
Feeding our little munchkins can be hard.
lets get some fun back into your day
I'm a Baby and Kids Holistic Nutritionist, a Picky Eating Coach and a Feeding Therapist. But most importantly I'm also a mom to two rambunctious little toddlers.
Believe me when I tell you that I know exactly how frustrating, worrisome, and emotionally draining it can be feeding our little ones can be.
YOU'VE TRIED MAKING FOOD INTO FUNKY SHAPES. SPOON FEEDING. BRIBING. BEGGING. CHASING THEM AROUND WITH FOOD. YET NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK.
Hi! I'm Ana
Do these concerns sound familiar?
- Are you worried when to start giving your baby solids. What will happen to nursing?
- Is your baby not transitioning off purees past 10 months?
- Does your child have allergies you want to get under control?
- Does your have have sensory processing issues such as SPD or is on the autism spectrum.
- Does your child have reflux, is gagging or vomitting at the sight of food?
- Are you tired of chasing your child around, fork in hand, trying to get at least one bite of food in them?
- Does your little one starts crying the second you say "dinner"?
- Are you running out of ideas on how to distract your kid to get that bite in?
- Your sweet buh-ba is refusing to try new foods.
- Worst, your little one's safe foods are shrinking week by week.
- Do you want your child off the white or beige diet.
- You are running out of sick days, personal days, vacation days to stay home because your little munchkin is sick ... again!
I can help!
My phylosophy ...
Not sure where to start?
Book a Call with me
I know it's can be scary to start working with someone when you aren't sure if this is a right for your child, what you can expect or how will this fit in your child's existing treatment plan.
Before you spill the beans of your birth story and your little buh-bah's history, let's change that and have a chat to make sure Nourished Little Munchkins Food School is a good fit.
The Sprout plan (6 weeks)
We can do a lot in 6 week together to show you how to nourish your child.
This is a great package if you need a personalized plan that you can implement with my guidance to get over any feeding hurdles.
After you receive your personalized protocol, we will meet another two times to reassess what works and doesn't and make the appropriate changes to your protocol.
How it works:
Week 1: 90 minute Initial Assessment
Week 2: 60 minute Protocol Delivery
Week 4: 60 minute Follow Up Session #1
Week 6: 60 minute Follow Up Session #2
Investment: $350 (CAD)
* MIGHT BE REFUNDED BY YOUR INSURANCE
Nourished Little Munchkins Food SchooL
(Private Feeding therapy)
Food School is an online 12 week long Feeding Therapy for children with feeding difficulties of all ages using the Sequential-Oral-Sensory (SOS) Approach to feeding.
This is for you if your child ...
- Is between 4 months to 18 years old
- Is dropping foods as times goes on.
- Has difficulties transitionning to solids
- Has an existing medical condition (SPD, Autism, etc) and are looking to learn what you can do at home to support your child.
- You are interested in learning what you can do at home to support your child.
- A whole-child assessment and in depth review of your child's medical history, developmental milestones, and nutritional status.
- Co-ordination with your health care team (e.g. paediatrician, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, etc)
- A customized program for your child.
- Unlimited email support
How it works:
Week 1: 90 Minute Initial Assessment
Week 2: 90 minute Protocol Delivery
Week 3 to Week 12: 60 minute Sessions.