Dinnertime can be an especially challenging time of day …
You are exhausted.
Kids are cranky.
Worry and anxiety can run high.
But when you have that structure in place, magic starts to happen.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The important motivator we usually ignore when we feed children.
- What we’re doing that is actually making our children stop eating.
- How your child experiences food so that you can feed your child with more empathy and know what’s normal picky eating, and what’s cause for concern.
- How to use a research-backed method for structuring your mealtimes so there’s no more should I/ shouldn’t I debate going on in your head about dinnertime boundaries.
- A researched system to use at home when adding new foods to your child’s safe list without bribing, begging, or forcing them to eat.